1. Advanced Weldtec Inc is a City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (LADBS) "Approved Welder Testing Agency". For complete information on becoming L.A. City Certified Welder click here.
2. Our firm is a Caltrans & Department of Transportion (DOT) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (California State Certified DBE).
Welding Inspection / Consulting / Procedure Qualification /
WPSs / Process Troubleshooting
40 years experience at work building new careers
OPEN ENROLLMENT AND ON DEMAND COURSES
Welder Training Courses
QA & QC / LA City QC & AWS CWI Exam Training Courses
ICC S1 & S2 Exam Preparation Training Courses
Blueprint Reading Courses
WELD TESTING LAB
knowledgeable & experienced
Weld Testing Lab for Destructive Testing
LA City Approved Welder Testing Agency
ICC SPECIAL INSPECTIONS
Special Inspection / Structural Steel / High Strength Bolting
WELDING & FABRICATION SERVICES
40 years experience in the welding industry
Certified Welding / Pipe & Structural Metal Fabrication
Shop & Portable Services
All Commonly Used Welding Metals & Processes
steel - stainless steel - aluminum - titanium - Inconel
Mig - Tig - Flux Core - Arc Welding
We are located in Southern California,
with a welder training facility, welder qualification testing lab & weld shop in the City of Lake Elsinore, near I-15 Freeway, serving all of California.
We have a well equipped Welding & Fabrication Shop, also offering Certified Welding Services Shop & Portable,
taking care of our customers welding & training & qualification needs.
- We offer our services in English and Spanish, within the United States and abroad -
- Ofrecemos nuestros servicios en Ingles y en Español, en los Estados Unidos y en el exterior -
Leader in the Industry, providing a wide variety of products & services involving:
- Welding Inspection & Consulting Services.
- Qualification of Welding Procedures & Welders (Welder Certs).
- Weld test lab / destructive testing (PQRs, WPSs, WPQRs).
- On Site Personnel Training & Qualification (welding inspectors & production welders).
- Training and Qualification Programs designed for "in-house" training & qualification of Welding Inspectors in the Aerospace Industry meeting the requirements of AWS D17.1 and AWS B5.2 (formerly AWS QC2). This program serves Primes and Suppliers.
- CWI exam preparation training courses meeting training requirements for AWS QC1 & AWS B5.1 Welding Inspector Qualification.
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) / Quality Control (QC) / Contract Compliance.
- Consulting Services for Welding Fabricator License & Certification comforming to AISC and / or AWS requirements.
- Production Welding Process Streamlining & Troubleshooting Steel, Sheet Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium and other metals for all Industries.
- Individual Welder Training & Certification Courses.